30.10.06

Info

Everything you see on this site is owned by www.didda.dk

The free Poser downloads on this page are free to use in both personal and commercial renders, but you may not redistribute them.

The free PSP download on this page are free to use for personal use only, you are welcome to write to me if you have a special request. You may redistribute them in groups.

My picture in my gallery's, is for personal use only. You may not redistribute them.

If you have any question send me a mail to diddan@gmail.com subject "mail for didda.dk"
Or post a comment here in this post.
Or send me an PM on Renderosity

Enjoy your stay here :o)

I'm not for sharing!!!!!
Please don't right click,
the cow animation is not for sharing
!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4.4.11

    Thanks for sharing ,I love your work..Luv,Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rose ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on

•:*´¨`*:•Twitter•:*´¨`*:• - OR - •:*´¨`*:•Facebook•:*´¨`*:•