11.1.11

Angelonies for Cookie

Angelonies is a texture/character package for Cookie available at RDNA



Include in this packed:
* Character and texture for Cookie
  with different makeup colors and nail colors
* Poses that can be used on Cookie and Chip if you like
* Expression, specifically made for Angelonies
* Texture for Cookie Bikini and FlipFlops
* My Promo Light
* Haircolors for many different hair styles (View list)
  with different colors for Hair Accessories, which fit with bikini colors

Needed Files:
* Cookie by LittleFox
* Poser 5 and above

Get Angelonies at...
* Renderosity

3 comments:

  1. THank you so much for helping me to find this character! I will use her often! I just adore her!! You can bet I'll be back for more (much more!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LadyAnne :o)
    There will be more Cookie Angelonies soon ;o))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16.2.10

    I just found her and purchased at CP. I can hardly wait to play with her!!! Precious :)

    jan_scrapper

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on

•:*´¨`*:•Twitter•:*´¨`*:• - OR - •:*´¨`*:•Facebook•:*´¨`*:•